Wednesday, March 23, 2016

It Is Now Time In My Life For Cosmetic Dentistry

Being a guy means that I have never really bothered with my appearance. When I was young I just wore whatever my parents put on me. Then at school, I had the uniform, and just put on whichever clothes I found in my room when I got home. All this changed when I was twenty-one and met the love of my life.




We have now been together for three years, and I dress as though I am going to a job interview every day. My hair is now cut short, and I bathe every single day at least once.

The only thing I have left to take care of are my teeth. For years I paid no attention to them, as many others do, and they no longer look great. Even though I brush them twice a day now, and visit a dentist on a regular basis, they still do not look great. Some of my teeth are a little wonky, one had a piece missing, and overall the color is yellow. This is why I have decided to have cosmetic dentistry cedar park carried out on them to bring them up to the standard that I want them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment